• Classroom theoretical sessions with practical orientation
• Interactive learning through seminars and symposia
• Group dynamics involving club activities
• Outbound learning, industry visits and educational tours
• International summer/winter school with our partner
• International Immersion Programme
• International Student Exchange Programme
• Supportive skill-set building comprising personality
development, team play, role modelling etc.
• Augmentative academics for enhancing career
To begin with, the housing (hostel) facilities are made
as ‘homely’ as possible. With choices of single / sharing
furnished occupancies with or without kitchenettes
they also come with need-based specific facilities at
reasonable usage charges. The life at the hostel is an
extension of the academic pursuit of the student.
It helps them grow with a proper mix of care, discipline and
personal space under the supervision of a warden.
The large capacity laundromat, state-of-the-art kitchen,
back-up electric power, solar powered energy, purified
drinking water, WiFi connectivity, in-campus medical and
ambulance facility ensure a hassle-free life for the students.
Sports plays an important part in education as it
teaches the qualities of teamwork, leadership, tolerance,
determination etc. and at the same time helps the students
remain physically fit. And at Acharya, full-fledged outdoor
sports facilities including basketball, soccer, volleyball,
archery, gymnasium, horse riding, cricket, table tennis, track
and field sports, etc. with qualified coaches and instructors
are provided to help our students maintain a sound mind
The Acharya campus has innumerable facilities for
gathering of students for seminars, workshops,
presentations, interactions etc. These include the central
auditorium, conference halls, board rooms, discussion rooms
etc. spread across the campus. Cultural activities, music
programmes, theatre workshops, friendly competitions,
adventure camps, food courts, weekend outings, yoga,
meditation etc. also form part of our students’ invigorating
campus life experience.