The Department of Management was set up in 2007, which is affiliated to Bangalore University. The department is supported by experienced and qualified teaching faculty and technical staff committed to the cause of quality education.
“Acharya Institutes, committed to the cause of value-based education in all disciplines, envisions itself as fountainhead of innovative human enterprise, with inspiration initiatives for academic excellence.”
• To impart knowledge to students in functional areas of business so that they may pursue careers in management and excel in different
fields of management.
• To incorporate extensively – along with theoretical knowledge sharing – various skills (viz., Presentations, rapid reading, geo political awareness, time management) needed for managerial effectiveness.
• To promote knowledge through research – both applied and conceptual relevant to management.
• To enhance the decision – making skills and administrative competence of students.
• To motivate students to apply management techniques to new and innovative areas of management.
The department organizes workshops, seminars and invites talks from experts frequently with the help of professional bodies. We are proud to state that our students are placed in various reputed business concern through campus placements. We have a unique practice at Department of Management, focused on enriching the competency of our faculty members, students and our research scholars through workshops, FDPs, online courses and National/International Conferences. We have conducted Personality oriented and career oriented Guidelines seminar for the development of inbuilt talent of our students.
Eligibility : Pass in Pre University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 / ‘A’ Level or equivalent of any recognised Board or Council in any discipline. Marks obtained at the qualifying examination shall normally be the basis of admission.
Career Scope :
• The course will groom the students to imbibe the skills that are required by all the major organizations in the present scenario.
• This course will help the students to get practical aspects of different functional areas of business.
• This course will act as a platform for further Post graduate Course.
• This course will give a chance to students to specialize in their chosen field in the final semester.
Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies.
Assistant Professor & Head,
Department of Management, AIGS.
Former Dean and Chairman,
Department of Commerce and Management,
Bangalore University, Bengaluru.
Senior Manager HR,
HHV Solars, Bengaluru.