Civil engineering is a broad field of engineering dealing with the planning, maintenance of fixed structures, or public works, as they are related to earth, water, or civilization and their processes.
“To offer quality education in civil engineering that brings out leaders and professionals with a zeal for services to their profession and the public.”
• To provide stimulating environment for students to gain knowledge in both fundamental and core engineering that enables them to face
new challenges in the competitive world &to solve real world problems.
• To provide ethical & value based education to address societal needs.
We emphasize every civil engineer to be responsible for planning and designing a project, constructing the project to the required scale, and maintenance of the project. Here we not only provide high standard of engineering knowledge but also help imbibe supervisory and administrative skills.
Eligibility : Pass in SSLC / 10th / ’O’ Level from any recognised Board or Council with an aggregate of 35% in Mathematics and Science.
Career Scope :
The civil engineering profession deals with a wide variety of engineering tasks including designing, supervision and construction,activities of public works like roads,bridges,tunnels,buildings,airports and dams. Construction of water works, sewage systems,ports etc.offers a multitude of challenging career opportunities.
1. Graduates of Automobile Engineering use and apply core mathematical and analytical techniques to facilitate problem formulation and solution of Automotive Engineering problems.
2. Automobile Engineering Graduates analyse new technical challenges and create technical advancements in the automotive industry and also synthesize.p>
3. Graduates identify complex systems of vehicles as from technical and social perspectives through a broad platform in automotive engineering.
3. Graduates of Automobile Engineering evaluate Automotive Systems and products in terms of direct use and lifecycle analysis and take Environmental and Economic aspects into consideration.
1. Participate creatively in the “Engineering Design Process” of complex automotive engineering design problems at conceptual and detail design stages.
2. Apply good engineering practice to the critical comparison and selection of manufacturing processes and materials for the production of automotive engineering components.
3. Demonstrate the ability to apply scientific and engineering principles to the solution of practical problems of automotive systems and processes; with an emphasis on the relevance of theory and analysis, including the ability to develop and use models from which the behaviour of the physical world can be predicted.
4. Demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge in order to analyse data and solve problems in a logical, practical and concise manner.
5. Learn independently and apply that skill in order to extend the subject knowledge base or apply acquired knowledge to novel situations in an engineering environment.
6. Critical review of the present knowledge base, its applicability, usage and relevance to enhance product and enterprise performance.
7. To prepare students for successful careers in automotive and ancillary industries that meets demands across the globe.
8. To promote students, the awareness of the life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.