"To develop globally competent mechanical engineers capable of working in an interdisciplinary environment, contributing to society through innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership, entrepreneurship and leadership.”
"To impart quality education in the field of mechanical engineering by inculcating values in students to serve the needs of the industry and society by aiding in their overall progress and development."
Mechanical Engineering, the broadest of all engineering disciplines, deals with the design, construction, development and manufacturing process of tools and machinery. It also deals with the installation, operation, maintenance and repair of engines and machines.
Eligibility : Pass in SSLC / 10th / ’O’ Level from any recognised Board or Council with an aggregate of 35% in Maths and Science.
This academic qualification provides good opportunity to work mainly in manufacturing firms where the skill and knowledge of planning, designing and manufacturing are concerned. One can find careers in administrative and managerial positions as well. It also provides good grounding for higher studies.
Proprietor, Prasiddi Engineers.
Chief Executive, QUALIDELS.
Professor & Head,
Department of Mechanical Engineering, AIT.
Professor & Head,
Department of Mechanical Engineering, AP.
1. Program outcomes are narrower statements that describe what students are expected to know and be able to do upon the graduation.
2. Able to formulate Mechanical Engineering problems and to find solution using principles of Engineering Sciences, Mathematics and Literature.
3. Ability to design and develop mechanical component /system and processes that meets specific needs.
4. Ability to synthesis the information, analysis and interpretation of data to find valid conclusion of the problem.
5. Ability to synthesis the information, analysis and interpretation of data to find valid conclusion of the problem.
6. Ability of reasoning and understanding contextual issues of society relevant to Mechanical Engineering practices.
7. Able to understand the impact of Mechanical Engineering solutions and contextual issues for sustainable development of practice.
8. Able to apply ethical principles and commit to Professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the Engineering practice.
9. Able to work effectively as individual and in team under multiple circumstances.
10. Able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Engineering and Management principles in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Programme Educational Objectives are broad statements that describe the career and professional accomplishments that the programme is preparing graduates to achieve1. Learning :
Our graduates to be competent with sound knowledge in field of Mechanical Engineering.2. Employable :
Our graduates practice Mechanical Engineering in the general stems of thermal/fluid systems, mechanical systems and design, and materials and manufacturing in industry and government sectors.3. Innovative :
Our graduates pursue advanced education, Research and Development, and other creative efforts in Science and Technology.4. Entrepreneur / Contribution :
Our graduates recognize the importance and engage in life-long learning, whether through self-study, continuing education courses or workshops, or through formal graduate level education and encourage others to have this same motivation.