The Vision of Acharya Institutes is "Committed to the cause of Value Based Education in all Disciplines, envisions itself as a fountainhead of innovative human enterprise, with inspiration initiatives for Academic Excellence". In taking forward its Vision, the Placements at Acharya campus is a dynamic, real-time process which is inclusive, proactive, ambitious and wholesome. Acharya has successfully placed 100% of its students from the professional programmes and the placement process is constantly tuned based on Industry need and feedback.
Our Placement Cell monitors the employment opportunities and arranges campus recruitment process interviews for the final year students and provides internship opportunities for pre-final year students. We start placement process for pre-final semester in the month of June. Students are prepared for all kind of interviews well in advance. Located on the 3rd floor of the EDU building, the office primarily serve as:
Encompassing every dimension of the Placement Process:
• Understanding the dynamically changing needs of the corporate through formal structured interactions
• Detailed Profiling of the students to identify their aspirations, strengths, weaknesses and potentials
• Embarking upon a Full Enablement Format which will address every issue from competency to Career
• Students' exposure to Corporate expectations by enabling direct contact in every stage
• A 365-Day commitment to the cause that underlines Significance and Preparedness
• Unique single-window 'Pooled-Placement-Process' in campus to help large recruiters
• Focused Competency Enhancement of students in both Technical and Softskill areas for 'Day-One' Employability
Acharya Institute of Technology has an exclusive Training Department which takes care of the training needs of all its constituent institutions. In order to make the students industry ready, they need to have skills compatible to the requirements of the industry. Based on the same, some interventions are required. Hence, accordingly the interventions are in the form of imparting Career Oriented skills pertaining to aptitude, communication, analytical reasoning, problem solving along with the basic technical skills relevant to their domain of expertise.
To have a positive impact on educational outcomes by advancing training and job placement for students, establishing a model for Placement Oriented Training for the students.