• NATA Examination Center.
• Extensive State-of-the-Art modern Infrastructure, availability of ample land and other resources for learning and
• Accomplished & Eminent Faculty in the specialization areas such as Architectural Design, Building Construction,
Climatology, History, Visual Art, Art Appreciation, Urban Planning & Design, Conservation, Drawing, Sustainable
Architecture, Contemporary Architecture, Urban Design, Multimedia,Computer Aided Application, Energy Efficiency,
• International Exchanges - Visitsby Prof. Juerg Grunder from University of Berne-Switzerland, Student Delegation
from Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, Mr. Mario Griznic, MD of Ecosustainable Living Technologies, Ar
Michel St. Pierre and Ar Jennifer Devlin, EHDD Architects – San Francisco, USA, etc.
• Knowledge Sharing Initiatives - Sustainable Architecture, Hands on building of low cost homes for a village with NGO
"Nivasa" at Bengaluru, 'International Green Conference' (IGIN, Bangalore), 'Green Brigade' Student Initiative, etc.
• Laurels & Prizes in Student Design Competitions such as 'Ensemble', 'Home Storage Paradigm' (NID), 'Zonasa-2013'
- Mysore, 3rd position in All India Auto Desk competition held at Bombay, etc.
• Extensive Field Learning Experiences: Nrityagram and Kuteer - Bangalore, Buddhist Monastery, Venkatappa Art
Gallery-Bangalore, Heritage Structures- Madurai, Pyramid Valley, Pondichery, etc.
• Academic Achievers & Toppers from the very first Batch - Architecture Photography - Brigrade Group-Mumbai,
Concept Sketch Exhibition - New York, etc.