• Designing, pattern making and apparel construction for fashion industry.
• Analyze and create surface embellishment techniques / paintings/ tie and dye techniques for Boutiques.
• Survey consumer groups; collect data, sourcing a new fabric, Trims, newline for creating
new designs in fashion industries. Raw material availability and their sources to start small
scale industries and to select industrial method of production.
• Indentify target consumers, study economic conditions, standard of living, and Design the
garments as per their need.
• Specify and design the styles for advanced garments, analyse and evaluate methodology
and create mass & high fashion garments.
• Select advanced industrial sewing machine, CAD software’s, Modern cutting techniques
needed for modern methods of production. Specify and design,
• Commitment to the improvement of business and maintain high professional ethical
• Work in team using artistic endeavors and environment to achieve project objectives.
• Analyse modern management and communicate various apparel construction techniques
to complete the project.
• Recognize the professional and personal responsibility of the apparel engineer to the
community. Pursue lifelong learning as a means of enhancing the knowledge and skills.