Vision: Our music curriculum aims to provide all students with a high quality of music education which engages and inspires them to develop a life-long love of music, increases their self- confidence, creativity, and imagination and provides opportunities for them to build their career in a passionate field.
Mission: To inculcate love and respect among the members for nature and thus work with a global perspective.
- To enhance the Music talent among the students.
- To encourage the students to actively participate in various music based events conducted within the campus and outside the campus
- To showcase the talents of the students in singing, playing, various classical and modern equipments.
- To develop a powerful framework that allows the students to become passionate and ambitious musicians to craft their own professional talents.
- To motivate the students to work for musical projects, bands, orchestra etc.
- Will be enhancing soft skills such as communication skills and confidence levels along with breaking their stage fear.
- Would be able in time management, emotion management, success & failure management, crisis management and more importantly people management.
- Will be equipping their whole lives with knowledge and passion for music.
- Inculcating values such as empathy, broad mindedness, team-spirit, self-control, ethics, acceptance of pluralities in society, corporate social responsibility, and so on.
- Reservations and placements in cultural quota would be add-on benefits for the students who represent state and nationals.
Cultural events and activities to showcase students’ creativity are often held which help them express themselves and face their stage fear.Apply Now