Diploma in Automobile Engineering (DAuE)
Acharya Polytechnic is amongst the top diploma in automobile engineering colleges in Bangalore. The automobile engineering course deals with the design, development, maintenance, of automobiles and automotive engines.
With the latest technologies like hybrid vehicles entering the market, the demand for automobile engineers in research and development has also increased within the automobile companies. Aspirants of this programme are trained on safety systems, quality control, systems engineering, safety engineering and are introduced to mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and development engineering.
With various automobile companies located in the city, studying a diploma in automobile engineering in Bangalore can give students an extra edge when it comes to internship opportunities and the same extends to when it comes to looking for a full-time job.
The diploma in automobile engineering syllabus is curated in such a manner that diploma holders can get lateral entry into 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech even without an entrance exam score. Students looking for engineering career post-diploma will be able to work in the automobile industry and related fields
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility : Pass in SSLC / 10th / HSC or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council with an aggregate of 35%. The minimum age for admission should be 16 completed years as on 1st July of that year.
The job roles available for a diploma holder in Automobile engineering include the following: Automobile Engineer, Design Engineer, Associate Manager, Production Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Quality Engineer, Assistant Engineer, etc. With major recruiters such as OFOS Services Private Limited, Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Nexgen Careers, Hyundai Groups, Rathinam Techzone, and with new technologies being introduced to the automobile industry, the possibilities of growth in the industry is very high.
- Domain Knowledge: Our graduates are able to apply the principles of automobile engineering to solve real-world problems
- Behavioural approach: Our graduates become effective collaborators and innovators, leading to address social, technical and business challenges in an ethical manner
- Breadth: Enable our graduates to pursue higher education to further their progress in professional /academic fields
Automobile Engineering students at the time of graduation are:
- Able to apply knowledge of science, mathematics and engineering technology to solve problems in the field of Automobile Engineering
- Able to design and build virtual and real models in Automobile Engineering
- Able to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems
- Able to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practices
- Able to demonstrate the knowledge social health, safety, legal and cultural issues and its consequent responsibilities relevant to automobile engineering
- Able to understand professional, environmental and global responsibilities and demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development
- Able to understand ethical standards and responsibilities of the automobile engineering practice
- Able to function effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to recognize the importance of independent life-long learning in the context of technological changes
- Providing adequate facilities to acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills through professionally competent faculty members to meet challenges in Automobile Engineering
- Imparting enhanced skill development training in association with industry pioneers
- Facilitating faculties to develop discipline knowledge for continuous improvement