Bachelor of Computer Application
The Department of Computer Applications was set up in 2006 with an intake capacity of 60 and the current intake is 240 students for the BCA programme, affiliated with Bangalore University. The department is reinforced by proficient and qualified teaching faculty and technical staff committed to the cause of quality education.
Bachelor of Computer Application is a three-year undergraduate degree programme that offers expertise in the field of Computer Applications. With a wide range of career prospects, BCA course is favourite amongst students.
The IT sector offers excellent job opportunities for those looking at launching their careers there as Web Developer/Designer, Software Developer, Programmer, Software Tester (Automation / Manual) and various others with a degree in BCA.
Faculty members for the BCA Programme are well-qualified and skilled in their specializations, offering a prodigious learning experience to students. The proctor system at Acharya assists bonds to the parents unswervingly, parents will be notified continuously about their children's performance and development.
Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies offers one of the best BCA Programme in Bangalore. Let’s talk about the career Scope of a bachelor's degree in Computer Application.
- A heterogeneous Profession.
- Money-spinning Career Projections.
- Comprehensive Job Options.
- Manifold Specializations Accessible.
- A Reasonably priced Education.
- Waged Internships at IT firms.
- Prodigious Networking Prospects.
- Higher education opportunities.
We are counted among the top BCA Colleges in Bangalore, because of our top-notch offerings that include,
- Innovative Teaching Methodology with rich and varied learning resources.
- State-of-art campus with Digital Classrooms.
- Global Internship opportunities, interfacing with top universities of the world.
- Intra-college Events for more exposure.
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility : a) A candidate who has passed the two-year Pre-University examination conducted by the Karnataka Pre-University Board or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission.
b) A candidate who has passed JODC/Three-year Diploma in Engineering of Government of Karnataka or any other examination considered as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission to First Year degree course.
Career Scope :
Career options for these gradates are huge & it is one of the most promising and rewarding field. IT specialists are required in almost all range of employment fields such as finance, arts, medicine, defense, design, development, testing, evaluation, networking, system administration etc.
The educational objectives of a program are the statements that describe the expected achievements of graduates within first few years of their graduation from the program. The program educational objectives of Bachelor of Engineering in Aeronautical Engineering can be broadly defined on four counts:
- Core knowledge: Application knowledge: Our graduates imbibe practical and theoretical knowledge in analyzing and solving problems related to Computer Applications
- Application knowledge: Our graduates imbibe practical and theoretical knowledge in analyzing and solving problems related to Computer Applications
- Professionalism: Our graduates inculcate technicality with leadership, ethical and innovative skills such that they can face hurdles in their profession and it encourages them to become entrepreneurs
- Basic Knowledge: Able to apply knowledge of computer applications to solve the problems of real world by designing modern computing tools & techniques
- Experiments and Practice: Able to identify, analyze and perform experiments to solve computer applications related issues
- Environment and sustainability: Able to understand the impact of the computer applications and prepares to design innovative methodologies for solving complex real life problems for the betterment of society
- Ethics: Able to apply ethical principles and committed to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the computer applications practice.
- Individual and Team work: Able to work effectively both as an individual and a team leader on a multi disciplinary projects
- Communication: Able to communicate effectively so that they can effectively present technical information in oral & written reports
- Life-long learning: Able to recognize the need and ability to engage in lifelong learning in the context of technological changes
- Entrepreneurship: Able to become future entrepreneurs
- PSO 1: Able to acquire knowledge about modern tools & techniques in the field of Computer Applications and to apply the same in solving complex real world problems
- PSO 2: Able to gain awareness on avenues in the field of computer applications and to provide optimum solutions
- Help them to get concrete knowledge about the Basics of Computer Applications
- Usage of innovative teaching methodology and modern tools to prepare the graduates at par with the global standards
- Creating an environment such that the graduates will update, upgrade, up tool themselves to the competitive world