Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences
The requirement of health care specialists has triggered the rapid growth of the allied health care sector across the globe. The health care market is projected to reach US$ 280 billion by 2020, thanks to the recent advancements in health care awareness. The rising need for health care facilities is coupled by the rising demand of health care technicians.
Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences provides its students, options to choose from various professional programs it offer. Each program is carefully designed according to the guidelines set by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science. These programs are open to all students who have met the eligibility criteria to undertake the program. Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences is also associated with several labs and hospitals that enable its students to have a real world handle of the subject as they grow to be the best in their respective field of expertise.
- 9 Specialisation in Allied Health Domain
- Faculty with Industry and Academic Experience
- Interactive Learning with experienced professionals of respective field
- India's Best Digital Enabled Library
- Learning through practical orientation
- State of the Art Sports Facility
- Collaboration with reputed healthcare institutions
- Value Addition through Certification Programmes
- The College will actively promote & preserve the higher values & ethics in education, health care and research and will pursue excellence in all these areas while consciously meeting the expectations of the people it serves without prejudice and in all fairness stay socially meaningful in its propagation of the various paramedical sciences to enrich humanity and to be recognized as a global leader in paramedical education & research
- To offer educational programs that facilitate the development of competent professionals and valuable citizens, who demonstrate excellence in the respective disciplines, while being locally and globally responsive in areas of education, health care delivery & Research.
Our mission is to make a difference in the society, and the field of paramedical in particular, through:
- Creating a culture of excellence
- Progressive in providing holistic health care service to all
- Ensure global standards in paramedical education
- Create & foster a centre of excellence for paramedical professionals
- Bridging the gap between theory & practical
- Better pedagogy & learning
- Superior practical exposure
- Dedicated teaching support
The Acharya infrastructure is designed to suit the needs of each department, from well planned and strategically placed study spaces to congregational areas for students to gather and discuss Acharya has truly thought through every inch of the campus to add purpose to the Acharyan Experience. Labs, research centres, centres of Excellence all caters to the development of students on subject matters where as auditoriums, amphitheatres, etc. helps in the nurturing creative growth of the students.
The students immensely gain by the best practices put-forth such as:
- Mid-term appraisal by students for initiating mid-course corrective measures for immediate benefit
- Brainstorming sessions with senior faculty to decide policies and review current practices
- Annual Knowledge Conclaves to expose students to practicing Architects through panel discussions, video conferencing, etc.
- Counseling by professional seniors for preparation for career, choice of industry, preparation for facing interview
- Collaboration with industry for research to initiate students into research culture and thus provide them opportunities for developing problem-solving skills
- An internet based integrated e-campus for anytime anywhere info
“Change is the end result of all true learning.”
― Leo Buscaglia
What our students say..?
"We are grateful to be the students of Acharya. Thank you for challenging us to be our best and instilling with us a passion for learning. You are not only our teachers, you are our friends, philosophers and guides. We will always be grateful for your support."
"“I also enjoy the multi-culture environment as a student and hope to realise my dream of being a successful graduate. The course prepares me to find a good job and have relevant knowledge. The lecturers and course modules are one of the best I’ve ever seen. Everything is up to my expectations from start to finish."
"I have started a new journey of my life with Acharya. I’m very happy to be part of a nature friendly campus. The faculty here acts as proctors and are very supportive. I am grateful that I chose to do health care surrounded by one of the most serene campuses."
Abdu Samad Sooppy
Every year select 80 to 100 students get the advantage of corporate exposure being Volunteer Coordinators for Placement. 200+ corporates visit the campus year after year and recruit students from every academic stream in the campus. There has been a consistent increase in salaries offered which has gone up to Rs.26.00 lakhs per annum recently.Know More