Bachelor Of Commerce CMA
Integrated BCom CMA (Bachelor of Commerce in Certified Management Accountants), This course focuses on topics related to commerce and finance. Accounting, corporate tax, economics, company law, auditing, business management, and financial law are among the topics covered. The CMA Certification is offered by the US Based Institute of Management Accountants. Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is a professional certification credential in the management accounting and financial management fields.
B. Com CMA is a Learner-centric pedagogy that provides a strong foundation in accounting, auditing, and taxation to develop professional knowledge. B. Com. Learners will prepare for the various exams as well as gain expertise in Accounting, Finance, Operation, Human Resource, Marketing, Auditing, Taxation, and more. The learner by the end of the three-year B.Com CMA programme. It will lead to higher standards in corporate governance and due diligence, which will contribute to sustainable socio-economic growth of the nation as well as serving as a catalyst for management consulting - helping corporations and businesses.
The curriculum is covered more extensively and easily by academicians and practicing professionals.
- Students pursuing a BCom can acquire substantial fundamental knowledge of various financial and management accounting subjects.
- Cost Accounting Management is designed to prepare students for working in various industries and corporate functions. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) certifies CMAs in India.
- Choosing to become a CMA is a wise career decision. You can also see the many other benefits such as salary increases, job security, and personal recognition. Candidates choose to pursue their CMA for a variety of reasons.
- Integrated Academic Models provide undergraduates with world-class certifications in finance domains while pursuing graduation.
- Acharya offers well-rounded learning opportunities
- Classroom theoretical sessions with practical orientation
- Hands-on training in labs and workshops
- Referencing libraries and online learning through the internet
- Interactive learning through seminars and symposia
- Subject experts and industry eminence guided research and project work and industry mentorship
- Group dynamics involving club activities
- Outbound Learning, industry visits and educational tour
- International Summer / Winter School with our partner institutions
- Cross-Cultural exposure
- Augmentative academic for enhancing career opportunities
Highlights of the Programme
- Bachelor’s Degree from Bangalore City University
- CMA(USA) is a globally accepted qualification. Increasing opportunities across the globe as well as in India
- 2 Papers with 100MCQ & 2 descriptive questions with no negative marks and 4 hours for each exam.
- Average Global pass percentage around 50%
- The existing course curriculum is enriched with professional level papers, eliminating the duplication in the syllabus
- Graduation & International certification within the same period
- Training by International & Industry experienced faculty
- Job readiness by the time of completion of graduation