Vision: Making memories, telling your stories through quality professional photography lasting for generations to come.
Mission: The Photography programme, in supporting the mission of the Department of Visual and Media Arts, develops liberally-educated professional media scholars through student-centered inquiry and practice in visual communication. It helps them understand the history, theory, criticism, and production of photographic images using state of the art methods, tools, and facilities.
- We value a student-centered curriculum with a face-to-face learning community of students and faculty.
- We value the ideals of a liberal education and the life of the mind.
- We value a safe and professional learning environment and the essential experiences and opportunities conducive to professional development, creativity and intellectual growth.
- We value a sharing of resources and collaborations with interested partners in the Department of Visual and Media Arts, the university community, and the regional community.
- Students will be able to find approach to nature related problems.
- Students will have the knowledge of sustainable development goals and the solutions to it.
- Students will be able to connect with the world surrounding them.
Students are often encouraged and supported in publishing their photography through Acharya.Apply Now