Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing
One of the Top Nursing College in Bangalore | One of the Best Nursing College in Bangalore
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Approved by Govt of Karnataka, Recognised by Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC) & Indian Nursing Council (INC), NAAC Accredited
Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing (SNCN) is one of the institutions functioning under the Acharya Institutes. Research areas include the study of effects of junk food on health; sudden infant death syndrome among postnatal mothers; dyslexia in Covid-19 patients; nomophobia; a study related to health problems among homeless children; and to study ill health of night shift nurses.
Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing is a constituent College of the group of Acharya Institutes, which was set up in 2003 and is one of the best nursing colleges in Bangalore. Nestled among the splendid greenery in the campus that stretches in 120 acres of land, the best nursing college in Bangalore has been providing a perfect ambiance for the pursuit of excellence in Nursing Education and to learn the full spectrum of nursing care. Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing is counted among the top nursing college in Bangalore, offers quality nursing education, and ensures value addition to students through several certification programmes such as BEC for language training and more. The pedagogy involves other training measures that focus on personality training, domain training, etc. Today, graduates of Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing is amongst the top nursing college in several organizations worldwide. Kick start your career and boost your walk of life at Acharya.
- The nursing profession in India is indeed a very lucrative one, if you are interested in serving humanity, this is the profession for you.
- Nurses are thinkers, organizers and leaders and such qualities within you can offer an ideal career for you if you have a passion for helping people.
- Additionally, nursing also offers excellent international prospects.
- During the course of one's career, an individual not only earns a decent living but also feels good about the rewarding nature of the work they do.
- Offering great job opportunities in India and abroad.
- We are counted among the top Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing Colleges in Bangalore, because of our top-notch offerings that includes,
- Classroom theoretical sessions with practical orientation.
- Innovative Teaching Methodology with rich and varied learning resources.
- State-of-art campus with Digital Classrooms.
- Global Internship opportunities, interfacing with top universities of the world.
- Intra-college Events for more exposure.
Approved by Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC) and Indian Nursing Council (INC). Recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
The students immensely gain by the best practices put forth such as:
- Established in 2003
- Graduates Working around the globe
- State of the art Infrastructure
- Collaboration with reputed health care institutions
- #1 Technology Enabled Library, India
- Short term certification programme
- International Immersion Programmes
- Interact with experienced professionals
- Faculty with industry and academic experience
Acharya Institutes, committed to the cause of value-based education in all disciplines, envisions itself as a fountainhead of innovative human enterprise, with inspirational initiatives for Academic Excellence. To establish itself as a centre of calibre in education and research and to rank among the most eminent institutions in the nation.
The Institution is committed to providing quality education that prepares resilient professional nurses, who care and practice holistically to meet the ever-changing challenges of the 21st century, through a culture of evidence based practice. The mission is accomplished through a collaborative, accepting environment, fostered by mentoring and role modeling.
What our students say..?
"From studies to professors to Habba, for whom I hold a special place in my heart, everything helped me shape myself professionally and as a human being. I will truly cherish every moment I had here and cannot wait to continue the bond I share with the institution in the future as an alumnus."
Rudra Sanjiv Mehta
"What I have learned and experienced with the MBA department has helped me gain a new perspective on not only the campus life but also from the point of view of a future entrepreneur. "
"I would like to thank all the faculty members who encouraged me to learn new things and do innovative research. With endeavoring interests in innovation, I'm continuing my research in the fields of Robotics and IoT at IIT Guwahati."