Acharya Institutes has a centralised training department dedicated to ensure quality training to boost the employability of the students. The 'Assess, Develop, Assess, Customise' (ADAC) strategy of the placement department has ensured that the quality of our students' employable skills have grown significantly. The same is also reflected via the increase in the highest package offered to them. The training department ensures the holistic development of the student through various domains, soft skills and aptitude training sessions. This has enabled us to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
Acharya Institute of Technology has an exclusive Training Department which takes care of the training needs of all its constituent institutions. In order to make the students industry ready, they need to have skills compatible to the requirements of the industry. Based on the same, some interventions are required. Hence, accordingly the interventions are in the form of imparting Career Oriented skills pertaining to aptitude, communication, analytical reasoning, problem solving along with the basic technical skills relevant to their domain of expertise.
Domain Training Programmes
CATIA, Hypermesh, Ansys
- LabView, PLC & SCADA, Matlab
- Android, Web Programming, C & C++, Java
- Arm & Cortex Processor with app. In Robotics
BIM and CIDC Training
- Grammar , Career Counseling, Cosmic Calculation- I , Letter Writing , Personality Development –I, Voice and Accent, Communication
- Cosmic Calculation- II , Voice & Accent, Basic grammar and Review , E mail Writing & Writing Skills, Personality Development, Communication, Personal Assessment Test
- Assessment Tests, Writing Skills, COSMIC Calculation, Quantitative Aptitude, Puzzles, Reasoning, Group Discussion
- Mock Tests + Solution, Email Writing (Recap), Group Discussion (Level – 2), Resume/CV Preparation, HR & Mock PI, Personality Development, Sessions on Communication
- Communication Skills : Positive Attitude, Group Discussion, Stress Management, Articulation, Skills, IQ & GK, How to make effective presentation, body language and Dress code in presentation, Motivation, Resume Writing, Interview Skills. Aptitude-Quantitative, Logical, Reasoning, Verbal, Ethics, Corporate Culture, KPIs, KRAs
- Branding, Consumer Behaviour and Retailing, Advertising and media Sales Management and Experimental Learning
Financial Management, Portfolio Management
- Broader Aspect of Personal Management, Compensation benefit, Collective Bargaining, Challenges & solutions of Personal Manager, Experimental Learning