Diploma in Electrical Engineering & Electrical Vehicle Technology
A Diploma in Electrical Engineering & Electrical Vehicle Technology is a three-year diploma course that offers students the knowledge and skills required to design, and optimize, electrical and digital systems of motor vehicles, with a special focus on electrical and hybrid vehicles.
The course provides a basis for engineering studies in the specialization of electrical engineering and electrical vehicle technology. It covers subjects consisting of hands-on experience with diagnostic tools, simulation software, testing equipment, battery technology, power electronics, electrical power systems, electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and control systems used in the industry.
Students of the Diploma in Electrical Engineering & Electrical Vehicle Technology program learn about the fundamentals of electronics and electric circuits, computer-aided design, and residential electrical wiring practice, in addition to the modern-day advances in electrical vehicle technology. Along with these, the course also covers communication skills, project management skills, IT skills, and electrical safety.
The demand for electrical vehicles and electric charging infrastructure is on the rise. With more and more people moving to electrical vehicles for both environmental reasons and energy costs, the future for electrical vehicle technology graduates looks very bright. Employment opportunities in the automotive industry as a mechanic, technician, or engineer specializing in electric vehicles are available for graduates of the Diploma in Electrical Engineering & Electrical Vehicle Technology.APPLY NOW
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility : Pass in SSLC / 10th / HSC or equivalent from any recognised Board or Council with an aggregate of 35%.
The growing Electrical Vehicle industry demands many experts and technicians in the field. To meet these demands, the career scope for graduates of Electrical Engineering Electrical Vehicle Technology looks promising. Graduates of this program can pursue a career as a researcher, product designer, or work for product development of electrical vehicles, electrical vehicle charging infrastructure, manufacturing and maintenance of electric vehicles, etc. The pay for graduates in this field is also generally favourable. A diploma in electrical engineering & electrical vehicle technology, therefore, has a lot of scope.
- Domain knowledge: Enable Diploma holders to enter professional careers in the electrical vehicle technology domain by imparting skills and knowledge in both theory and practice of the discipline. To encourage the qualities of teamwork, leadership and communication.
- Behavioral approach: Ability to solve technical problems whose solution leads to a significant benefit to society in an ethical manner.
- Breadth: Enable our graduates to pursue higher education or seek employment to further their progress in professional /academic fields.
- Identify problems and provide creative, technical solutions
- Understand and apply various technical aspects of electrical engineering and electrical vehicles (EV)
- Learn to design, develop, maintain electrical vehicles
- Gain knowledge of different battery systems required for electrical vehicles
- Be an active contributor to the electric vehicle charging industry
- Contribute ethically to society.
- Apply communication skills to understand ideas and concepts and produce creative outputs.
- Imparting Knowledge with Academic Excellence by incorporating competitive curriculum and to make students excellent Designers and Professionals, so that they chart out their own path of success and possess perfection in their endeavours
- Providing a stimulating learning environment with a technological orientation to maximise individual potential
- Inspiring faculty members to excel and in turn, motivate the students to achieve excellence