Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (DECE)
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering focuses majorly on low voltage Engineering with concepts of electronic networks and devices, electric and magnetic fields, computer fundamentals and communication and control systems.
Diploma in ECE in Bangalore provides the added bonus of internship and placement opportunities in MNC’s. Students can also work on several projects on campus and are encouraged to pick up research in the respective field.
At Acharya Polytechnic, students are given hands-on training in C Programmings, PCB Designing and Simulation, Microcontroller 8051 Programming, VHDL Programming, VLSI, Arm Controller, Designing Projects, MatLab Programming, etc. The world-class Learning Resource Centre of Acharya will also provide students with the opportunity to access and train on several add on programmes thereby increasing their probability of employability. The training department of Acharya also works in tandem with the placement department to ensure the students are trained to meet the requirements of the industries through domain and soft skill training. These features make Acharya the best polytechnic colleges to offer Diploma in ECE in Bangalore.
Diploma holders are hired in capacities such as Production Quality Manager, Electronics Hardware Development Engineer, Production Manager, Business Development Manager Mechanical/Electronics, Electrical and Electronics Engineer, Assistant Manager/ Manager Electrical & Electronics, Electronics Technician, Product Line Engineers (Mechanical & Electronics), Junior telecom officer, Technical engineer, etc.
Duration : 3 Years
Eligibility :Pass in SSLC / 10th / HSC or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council with an aggregate of 35%.
Electronics & Communication is that branch of engineering, which comprises hardware and software, E & C branch can correlate itself with all other branches and this provides a wide range of job opportunities in different areas such as Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering and many more.
- Core Knowledge: Our graduates apply the principles of Electronics and mathematics to solve real world problems
- Breadth: Our graduates exhibit depth of skills and knowledge in Electronics and Communication engineering issues and they apply them to product design
- Professionalism: Our graduates exercise excellent leadership qualities at levels appropriate to their experience, which addresses issues in a responsive and ethical manner
- Learning environment: Our graduate is provided with an academic environment needed for lifelong learning for professional career
- PO1. Basic Knowledge: An ability to apply the basic Engineering knowledge to solve Electronics and Communication engineering problems
- PO2. Discipline Knowledge: An ability to apply discipline specific knowledge to solve core and /or applied engineering problems
- PO3. Experiments and practice: An ability to perform experiments and develop how to analyze and interpret the results to solve Electronics and Communication engineering problem
- PO4. Engineering Tools: An Ability to identify and select modern tools such as simulators, synthesizers etc to analyze and validate the solutions
- PO5.The Engineer and society: Apply the knowledge to assess global and societal issues relevant to engineering practices
- PO6.Environment and sustainability: Examine the impact of engineering solutions in global and environmental contexts and utilize the knowledge for sustained development
- PO7. Ethics: An ability to inculcate and practice professional and ethical responsibilities
- PO8. Individual and Team work: Ability to function effectively as an individual and as a team member to accomplish a goal
- PO9. Communication: An ability to communicate effectively
- PO10. Lifelong learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the context of technological changes
- Educating students theoretically and practically thus enabling them to become technicians part excellence in their field
- Partnering with industry for the latest trends and practical students
- Training students in leadership skills
- Inculcating ethical and moral values in the students