Smt. Nagarathnamma School of Nursing
One of the Top Nursing School in Bangalore | One of the Best Nursing School in Bangalore
Smt. Nagarathnamma School of Nursing is one of the best Nursing colleges in Bangalore, India, We believe that responsibilities help the students develop pride in their profession besides keeping themselves abreast with current knowledge and professional trends for a successful career ahead. This institution recognizes that the nature of nursing is such that a substantial portion of the learning of the students is acquired in the clinical fields of practice.
Nursing College students at this institution are prepared to take up first-level nursing positions in all kinds of health care settings. Being one of the best Nursing colleges in Bangalore, it’s our belief that skills in all aspects of communication are also essential for learning and for the practice of nursing. Acharya School of Nursing is one of the top Nursing schools in Bangalore. The college recognizes that basic nursing education provides the candidates with a broad and sound foundation in the behavioral, life, and nursing sciences for the general practices of nursing.
- The nursing profession in India is indeed a very lucrative one, if you are interested in serving humanity, this is the profession for you.
- Nurses are thinkers, organizers and leaders and such qualities within you can offer an ideal career for you if you have a passion for helping people.
- Additionally, nursing also offers excellent international prospects.
- During the course of one's career, an individual not only earns a decent living but also feels good about the rewarding nature of the work they do.
- Offering great job opportunities in India and abroad.
- We are counted among the top Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing Colleges in Bangalore, because of our top-notch offerings that includes,
- Classroom theoretical sessions with practical orientation.
- Innovative Teaching Methodology with rich and varied learning resources.
- State-of-art campus with Digital Classrooms.
- Global Internship opportunities, interfacing with top universities of the world.
- Intra-college Events for more exposure.
General Nursing and Midwife
Course Duration : 3 years
Approved by :
- Affiliated to Karnataka State Diploma Nursing Examination Board (KSDNEB)
- Approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) New Delhi,
- Approved by Karnataka State Nursing Council (KNC),
- Recognized by Government of Karnataka
- 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board. However Science is preferable
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government
- Registered ANM
- 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- 10+2 Health care Science – Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre
For Foreign Nationals
The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.
Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (As on 31st December of that year) The upper age limit is 35 years for ANM and for LHV, there is no age bar.Course Content
- Established in 2003
- Graduates Working around the globe
- State of the art Infrastructure
- Collaboration with reputed health care institutions
- #1 Technology Enabled Library, India
- Short term certification programme
- International Immersion Programmes
- Interact with experienced professionals
- Faculty with industry and academic experience
What our students say..?
Being an Acharyan I can say with confidence that my career began with the institute and the things I learned have gone a long way in helping me be a person of influence.
My mentors supported and encouraged me endlessly in my endeavors. I appreciate the help and guidance from all my professors and other staff involved in the nursing program gave me, I’m glad to be a part of the best nursing college in Bangalore. I will be forever grateful.
I would like to thank this esteemed institution which has provided me a suitable environment for completion of my bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing and added much more knowledge, No doubt Acharya is the best nursing college in Bangalore.