Smt. Nagarathnamma School of Nursing
One of the Top Nursing School in Bangalore | One of the Best Nursing School in Bangalore
Smt. Nagarathnamma School of Nursing is one of the best Nursing colleges in Bangalore, India, We believe that responsibilities help the students develop pride in their profession besides keeping themselves abreast with current knowledge and professional trends for a successful career ahead. This institution recognizes that the nature of nursing is such that a substantial portion of the learning of the students is acquired in the clinical fields of practice.
Nursing College students at this institution are prepared to take up first-level nursing positions in all kinds of health care settings. Being one of the best Nursing colleges in Bangalore, it’s our belief that skills in all aspects of communication are also essential for learning and for the practice of nursing. Acharya School of Nursing is one of the top Nursing schools in Bangalore. The college recognizes that basic nursing education provides the candidates with a broad and sound foundation in the behavioral, life, and nursing sciences for the general practices of nursing.
General Nursing and MidWife
Course Duration : 3 years
Approved by :
- Affiliated to Karnataka State Diploma Nursing Examination Board (KSDNEB)
- Approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) New Delhi
- Approved by Karnataka State Nursing Council (KNC)
- Recognized by Government of Karnataka
Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission:
- 10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board. However Science is preferable
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government
- Registered ANM
- 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- 10+2 Health care Science – Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre
For Foreign Nationals:
The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.
Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. (As on 31st December of that year) The upper age limit is 35 years for ANM and for LHV, there is no age bar.
- Established in 2003
- Graduates Working around the globe
- State of the art Infrastructure
- Collaboration with reputed health care institutions
- #1 Technology Enabled Library, India
- Short term certification programme
- International Immersion Programmes
- Interact with experienced professionals
- Faculty with industry and academic experience
“ Save one life, you're a hero. Save 100 lives, you're a nurse.”
What our students say..?
Being an Acharyan I can say with confidence that my career began with the institute and the things I learned have gone a long way in helping me be a person of influence.
My mentors supported and encouraged me endlessly in my endeavors. I appreciate the help and guidance from all my professors and other staff involved in the nursing program gave me, I’m glad to be a part of the best nursing college in Bangalore. I will be forever grateful.
I would like to thank this esteemed institution which has provided me a suitable environment for completion of my bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing and added much more knowledge, No doubt Acharya is the best nursing college in Bangalore.
Lata Kusum Shah
Every year select 80 to 100 students get the advantage of corporate exposure being Volunteer Coordinators for Placement. 200+ corporates visit the campus year after year and recruit students from every academic stream in the campus. There has been a consistent increase in salaries offered which has gone up to Rs.26.00 lakhs per annum recently.Know More