Computer Science Engineering (Data Science)
The field of data science that focuses on practical applications of collected and analyzed data is Data Science engineering.
It is a multidisciplinary field encompassing Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Statistics, and Management. There have to be mechanisms for collecting and validating information that data scientists use to answer questions using large sets of information. The process of data engineering involves collecting data, storing it, and retrieving it from enterprise systems. Data science subjects concentrate on analysis of data, visualization, predictive modeling, and analytics for data-driven decisions. Case studies are used to teach knowledge representation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and deep learning. In industry-specific, custom-designed electives, students can study blockchain technology, quantum computing, data forensics, privacy, algorithmic trading, and data security. Also offered are minor specializations in business, finance, and healthcare analytics.
If you are looking to build your career as a Data Scientist, Acharya offers the best Data Science Course in Bangalore. With over 50,000 alumni spanning over 75 countries across the globe, Acharya is proud to boast of its influence on the global stage.
- The Placement cell at Acharya will facilitate the positioning of students and their excellent career building.
- Acharya has collaborations and alliances with esteemed organizations worldwide, offering bigger and better opportunities to our students.
- Career Readiness by the end of the programme, choose from 100’s of job options.
- Build Your career as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, data architect, solutions architect, or machine learning engineer.
- Acharya offers well-rounded learning opportunities
- Classroom theoretical sessions with practical orientation
- Hands-on training in labs and workshops
- Referencing libraries and online learning through the internet
- Interactive learning through seminars and symposia
- Subject experts and industry eminence guided research and project work and industry mentorship
- Group dynamics involving club activities
- Outbound Learning, industry visits and educational tour
- International Summer / Winter School with our partner institutions
- Cross-Cultural exposure
- Augmentative academic for enhancing career opportunities.
Duration : 4 Years
Eligibility : Pass in 10+2 / Higher Secondary (HS) / Pre University (PUC) / 'A' Level (with 12 years of schooling) or its equivalent with English as one of the languages. Shall have secured a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following : Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics. AIT admits students as per prevailing rules and regulations of VTU.
- PEO1: Have a successful carrier in academia, R&D organizations, IT industry or pursue higher studies in specialized field of Computer Science & Engineering and allied disciplines.
- PEO2:Be competent, creative and a valued professional in the chosen field
- PEO3: Engage in life-long learning, professional development and adapt to the working environment quickly
- PEO4: Become effective collaborators and exhibit high level of professionalism by leading or participating in addressing technical, business, environmental and societal challenges
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change
- PSO1:Students shall have the knowledge of hardware, system software, algorithms, networking and data bases
- PSO2:Students shall design, analyze and develop efficient and secure algorithms using appropriate data structures, databases for processing of data
- PSO3:Students shall be capable of developing stand alone, embedded and web-based solutions having easy to operate interface using software engineering practices and contemporary computer programming languages
Envisions to be recognized for quality education and research in the field of Computing, leading to creation of competent engineers, who are innovative and adaptable to the changing demands of industry and society.
- Act as a nurturing ground for young computing aspirants to attain the excellence by imparting quality education
- Collaborate with industries and provide exposure to latest tools/ technologies
- Create an environment conducive for research and continuous learning